Sunday 22 April 2012

My News Shoes

Ahhh the excitement! How I love buying new shoes - let alone 2 pairs of them!

The first heels are from Zara and the second pair is from Browns Shoes.
Zara - $59.90


Browns Shoes - $128
I am pretty certain that every other fashion blogger out there has the Zara heels, but I couldn't resist, the colours are just too beautiful.  As for the Browns wedges, they are unbelievably comfortable.  Like I mentioned previously, comfort for me goes a long way and they are just that - pretty and comfortable!

After much debate - since I am getting married this summer, I have decided that the Zara heels will officially be my wedding shoes. YAY! This was a hard dilemma as I already had bought my wedding shoes.  I guess, I realized this weekend that I just love the Zara heels more AND compared to the other ones they are far more comfortable!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment