Saturday 21 April 2012

My First Blog!

Wow, am I excited! I can't wait to start sharing my love for fashion with everyone!

Just a little intro...I love fashion, beauty, food, traveling, adventure and anything to do with being a woman!

I love to share cool and interesting ideas, so I finally made the move and created my own blog. 

I also want to stress that this blog will feature only items that are available in Canada and/or can be shipped to Canada for a reasonable price.  That is my main reason for creating this blog. After searching numerous sites, blogs and social networks I realized that so many of the items out there are not available in Canada-which totally bums, especially when you see a cute dress or jeans that you are dying to get your hands on.   I hope you guys enjoy it and will continue to follow me!


1 comment:

  1. Magi, I love your blog! I cant wait to see your picks for the season!

    p.s. the green/blue sandals are stunning.

    ReplyDelete